Customer Service Coordinator
Are you passionate about making a customer’s experience the greatest but also work in a fast-moving environment where process development and efficiency is key? Do you have an eye for details, is passionate about customer service but also is a self-driven soul who loves to develop efficient admin processes?
CHIMIs Operations team is looking for a customer service coordinator who is service minded, effective, organised, pays attention to details but also a real team player.
The position is full-time and based at our HQ in Stockholm.
As a customer service coordinator, you will be responsible for optimising the customer journey and experience to ensure that our customers receive amazing service.
You need to love administration and the importance of details and efficiency.
A big part of your daily work will involve answering customer support emails where you will be in charge of and manage the customer support portal (helpdesk). You will also work with coordinating information and tasks in the operations organisation where business development is key.
- Answering questions and solving different types of problems, this can be related to our products, order specific, claims, returns and collaborations etc via email.
- Internal reporting of common problems and suggestions on how we can implement long-term solutions to further develop the customer experience.
- Maintain and build relationships with existing and future customers through communication in various digital channels, mainly email, Facebook and Instagram.
- A great communicator both written and oral in Swedish and English
- You’re passionate about creating smooth, easy and above all high-quality customer experiences
- You’re someone who gets things done quickly and appreciates the importance of speed and is not afraid of taking initiative at work.
- You are a trustworthy and social person with a “networking attitude”
- Bachelor’s degree in management/service/administration or similar experience corresponding to the degree
What we offer
Being part of one of the fastest growing fashion companies in Sweden with a unique chance to progress in your own position alongside the entire team.
We’re offering you a key role within a young and innovative company where everyone works closely as a group. You’ll not only grow your career with us through exciting opportunities and creation of your own tasks, but also contribute to forming the future of fashion.
CHIMI is a place to explore potential and push boundaries. The company is looking for people who can think, create and grow. Its culture thrives through embracing diversity and rewarding imagination and seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. This is the chance to be a part of a company in the midst of its growth.
What happens now?
If you have questions about the position or wish to apply, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 30th of October 2020. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis.