Customer service coordinator (Stockholm) - 100%
CHIMI is a global and fast-growing fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Stockholm. We are always looking for talented people who want to grow together with us.
Are you passionate about making a customer’s experience the greatest but also work in a fast-moving environment where process development and efficiency is key? Do you have an eye for details, is passionate about customer service and a self-driven soul? CHIMIs Operations team is looking for a customer service coordinator who is service minded, organized, pays attention to details but also a real team player.
As a customer service coordinator, you will be responsible for optimizing the customer journey and experience to ensure that our customers receive amazing service. You need to love administration and the importance of details and efficiency. A big part of your daily work will involve answering customer support emails where you will be in charge of and manage the customer support portal (helpdesk). You will also work with coordinating information and tasks in the operations organization.
· Answering customer service errands via Email/ Chat and other platforms
· Maintain and update customer orders/ returns
· Be responsible for customer satisfaction and meeting KPIs
· Internal reporting of common problems and suggestions on how we can implement long-term solutions
· Strive to find new efficient processes for better customer service experience
· A great communicator both written and oral in Swedish and English
· You’re someone who loves administration
· You’re someone who can handle a fast-moving environment, get things done quickly but thoroughly
· Is not afraid of taking initiative at work.
· Bachelor’s degree in management/service/administration or similar experience corresponding to the degree
What we offer
We are offering a full-time position based at our HQ in Stockholm. If you become a part of CHIMI you also become a part of one of the fastest growing fashion companies in Sweden.
What happens now?
If you have questions about the position or wish to apply, you are welcome to email us at [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 2022-11-18. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis.