Once we have received your order we will send an electronic invoice to your e-mail address as a confirmation of your purchase. It is important that you enter the correct e-mail address when placing your order. We recommend saving this email in order to facilitate any contact with customer service you may have in the future. The order confirmation (receipt) also serves as guarantee of proof of purchase.
You may pay with either credit, debit cards or PayPal. Stripe banking services manages all of our banking transactions. CHIMI does not store any credit card numbers.
Pay with your Visa, AMEX or MasterCard securely over the Internet. Your payment is handled by Stripe with secure encryption and under strict banking standards. Your card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by anyone other than your bank. There is no extra charge for card payments. When paying by credit/debit card the conditions applies as soon as the card transaction is approved. In the event that no payment has been received after submitting your order, CHIMI may automatically cancel your order.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, and the Netherlands.
- Pay in 3: Is an alternative to traditional credit but without any interest, that allows you to split purchases into 3 payments. These payments will be automatically withdrawn from the debit/credit card you have on file with us every 30 days until the full order amount has been paid. In our app, you’ll also have the option to pay off a single instalment or even the entire balance earlier if preferred. However, at this time it’s not possible to change the scheduled payment date to a later date.If your order is eligible for ‘Pay in 3 instalments’, you can select the option in the checkout and enter your debit or credit card information. As soon as the store ships your order, you will receive an email from Klarna outlining your payment schedule and we will charge your card for the first third amount. Your purchase and payments will then be visible and manageable in your Klarna App. So make sure to download the Klarna App to stay in full control and never miss a payment!
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmarkand Finland.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Campaign codes should be entered during the checkout process in order to be valid. Attempting to add a campaign code after purchase will not be honoured. You cannot enter or recieve a promo code reduction after you’ve made your order. Please make sure that you have entered the code correctly and that the correct amount has been reduced.
Orders made in another person’s name without his consent, or otherwise will be reported to the authorities. CHIMI holds the right to change prices, correct incorrect prices on all orders as well as final sales. If a price is incorrect, this may compel CHIMI to cancel the purchase and refund any amount paid in the best way. This can be performed at any time.
Consumers have the right to return the order within 14 days from receiving the order. The right applies only in the case that the product and its original packaging can be returned in the same condition as when received.
All prices shown on the CHIMIs website, www.chimieyewear.com, are including VAT, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Please note that in case of an order is shipped to a delivery address outside the EU, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are collected when the shipment reaches your delivery address. You will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes. It should be noted that CHIMI has no control over these charges and, since these charges are different for different countries, CHIMI cannot predict their amount. CHIMI advises you to contact your local customs office for further information.
Consumers have the right to return the order within 14 days from receiving the order. The right applies only in the case that the product and its original packaging can be returned in the same condition as when received. Return shipping fee is paid by the consumer, cost may vary.
In case you return your product in order to receive a refund, and you do not pay the custom fees in advance. CHIMI reserve the right to deduct the custom fees from your money, before completing the refund.
CHIMI has the right to adjust prices, involve additional cost and change product information such as product pictures and offers without notice. The product images and information texts available reflect the product as much as possible. We reserve the right for any errors that may appear on the page and cannot guarantee that all pictures accurately reflect the true appearance of the product. The pictures may differ depending on the color settings in your computer. All pictures should be seen as illustrations only, and do not guarantee correct appearance and characteristics.
The www.chimieyewear.com website may include user generated content from for example social media applications. CHIMI does not claim any ownership in rights in such content (images, photos and videos etc.) and take no legal responsibility for it. In case you for suspect a violation of copyright, or any other right, or otherwise is offended by such content, please contact our customer service at [email protected]